January 4, 2014

My Top 10 of 2013

Now since this is my top ten films of 2013 this is all my personal favorite films. This means even thought I didn't give it a perfect rating it still may out beat other movies. Also I didn't see everything. So sorry if your favorite film isn't on the list.  I will also post the rating out of how many ticket stubs I think the movie deserves because I didn't do full reviews of all them. Also since this year I changed the way I did my Ticket Stubs system I will try and rework them for what it is now. I am so going to say I am sorry for not being as good this year as I was last year school kind of killed me so 2014 will be better promise.

1) Prisoners 4 out of 4
2) 12 Years a Slave 4 out of 4
3) Mud 4 out of 4
4) Gravity 3.75 out 4
5)Star Trek Into Darkness 4 out 4
6) Frozen 3 out of 4
7) American Hustle 3.75 out of 4
8) The Wolverine 3 out of 4
9) The Hunger Games: Catching Fire 3 out 4
10 )The Conjuring 4 out of 4

Movies that just missed the cut
Side Effects
The Place Beyond the Pines
Pacific Rim
The Hobbit: Smaug
The Wolf of Wall street

Movies that I missed this year, well the ones that I really wanted to see but didn't didn't get a chance.
Captain Phillips
Her
Rush
Blue is the Warmest Color
Lone Survivor
Secret life of Walter Mitty
Dallas Buyers Club
Inside Lleywn Davis

No comments: