December 31, 2012

My Top 10 films of 2012

Now since this is my top ten films of 2012 this is all my personal favorite films. This means even thought I didn't give it a perfect rating it still may out beat other movies. Also I didn't see everything. So sorry if your favorite film isn't on the list.  I will also post the rating out of how many ticket stubs I think the movie deserves because I didn't do full reviews of all them.

1 Django Unchained 5 out of 5
2 Sliver Linings Playbook 5 out of 5
3 Argo 5 out of 5
4 Skyfall 4.5 out of 5
5 The Avengers 5 out of 5
6 The Dark Knight Rises 4 out of 5
7 Cabin in the Woods 5 out of 5
8 Lincoln 4.5 out of 5
9 Wreck-it Ralph 5 out of 5
10 the Hunger Games 4 out of 5

There are a few movies that I think missed the cut that I also thing are also very good. Them being Sinister, Compliance, Looper, Life of Pi, and Ted.

No comments: