October 10, 2013

Studio Ghibli

This intro is for those who don't know about Studio Ghibli. Studio Ghibli is a Japanese animation studio. Created by the great animator Hayao Miyazaki. Most people have heard of a lot of these films due to the fact disney took them a ported them to America. They have many of there films dubbed. So all of this films are Japanese influenced. Now I am going to do what I did with Disney Collection posts. I am going to watch and revisit some of them. A lot of these I am going to be seeing with fresh eyes it will be really cool. I am going to try and find all the dubbed ones and only those I won't go and back and watch it again subtitled. Some aren't dubbed and those are the films that I will review with subtitled. I am just going to watch them randomly, but I will try and keep them in order. So with all that being said look out for the first review which will be Princess Mononoke.

No comments: