January 25, 2012

Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil

Okay Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil is the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. I loved ever bit of this film. It is a horror comedy film that has a lot of heart. Now with thoughts things together you think that one part of that wouldn't work and its the horror part its not very scary. So if you want to see a good scary movie were you won't want to sleep after then don't pick this, but if you love horror movies see it anyway. It has the most unoriginal story that i have seen, but at the same time the most original i have see. The acting in the film was really good all the people did a good job and were all very funny characters. I loved very single scene of the movie form start to finish. I loved the beginning where it sets you up with the same old thing that everybody has scene and then it just flips on your head. This is my favorite horror movie of the year (yes out beating Paranormal 3) I loved this movie and i recommend this movie to almost everybody. The only people that i cant recommend this to is the people who don't like gore because it is on the gorier side.

RATING
4 out of 5 Ticket Stubs

No comments: