July 8, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy 17 Minutes footage

So what I saw was basically a full scene of the film and a clip show. The scene ran about 10 to 15 minutes and the last little bit was a long trailer. I will mostly be talking about the scene without spoilers. So don't worry. I will just refer to the scene as the jail scene. What I can tell you guys about the film is very simple. I can tell that James Gunn absolutely is killing the tone in the film. It has that same fun and comic book feel that The Avengers had. So I think they have found there lighting in a bottle again. The scene I watched was very funny, but also completely action packed. I really have a lot of faith after seeing this. It had that turned up to 11 feel. All things were moving fast and perfect. I think if the tone of the trailer kind of put you off. You don't really have to be to worried. It isn't just a straight comedy. Which so many blindly said it would be. I knew it would have funny moments, but I knew it was going to be action packed. The CGI on Groot and Rocket is amazing. I believe every moment that they were on screen. I can also tell that they really got the outer space feel really down. I feel like if we didn't have another Star Wars film coming out. This could be have been the Star Wars of this Generation. I know thats is saying a lot and this all sounds like a fluff piece, but it truly isn't. Anyone that was worried shouldn't have to worry we are in good hands and I think we could have a classic on our hands.  So when it finally comes out go see it. I know I will be right there with you.

No comments: