November 2, 2012

Argo

Argo is the true to life story about a group of 6 people being held captive in Iran and how the CIA got out them out. This film is acted and Directed by the same person named Ben Affleck. I am going to talk about what this film does great. Which is pretty much everything. To start it off everyone in this movie is so good. There is not any bad actors in this film. Even the small roles that have one or two lines they are played great. John Goodman, Ben Affleck, Alan Arkin and Bryan Cranston(which is all the main characters) were my favorites in the movie. Ben Affleck should get at least a nomination for his great performance.  Now moving on to Affleck direction. This is his best movie to date. It had a great tone, it was thrilling and it was really funny. It had this very tease feeling which I really enjoyed. I was on the edge of my seat the last 45 minutes of the movie. The pace done by Affleck was perfect it was a two hour movie it ever lagged or got boring. The way this film was shot was beautiful to look at and felt great not my favorite of the year, but still good. The script was very well written, all the stories were summed up and complete. Its safe to say this is why I like the October, November, and December season a lot more then the summer season. The films that come out are great and very good dramas and very tease. This is as of right now my favorite movie of the year. Followed by The Avengers and then The Dark Knight Rises and finally Cabin in the Woods and ParaNorman. So I am going to give this my highest rating of

RATING
5 out of 5 Ticket Stubs.



No comments: